Sunday, June 21, 2009

we're all fat

you know what is super annoying? all these mcdonald's commercials with skinny ass people that are so excited to eat the greasy food. i guarantee you that a majority of the people who eat at fast food 'restaurants' are overweight. would it be that horrible for mcdonald's to have an overweight mom taking her fat kid to go eat chicken mcnuggets? it's more practical.

high school has finally ended. although it is sad to think about all the people i will never hang out with or talk to again, i have to remind myself that high school is just a small portion of my life and that the majority of my life is ahead of me.

as my graduation gift, i will be receiving a macbook pro with a free ipod touch and printer. i'm not too excited, but it will be super nice to have a new computer that isn't slow as fuck. i'm trying to filter/delete some of my music because i just don't listen to all 1,500 of the songs i have now.

summer classes start tomorrow and i am kind of looking forward to them. i'm sure that modern world history will be somewhat challenging and anthropology seems fun. i hope i have cool people in my classes.

i am going to jog. and it's dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment